Support is available to TAFE SA staff only, and is accessed via the intranet.
- Can't login? Use the Lost Password link on the login screen
- Already logged in?
Contact your lecturer for assistance, you may find their details in the course page
- Contact support now - I'm on the TAFE Admin (staff) network
- I'm in a classroom: Login using instructions below
- I'm outside the TAFE network: Login using instructions below
External Access to the intranet (staff only)
To ensure that only TAFE SA staff are able to submit E-learning Support requests, all of the contact forms have been moved to the Intranets.
If you are using TAFE SA Moodle from the classroom or externally and need to submit a support request, you will have to:
- Go to the external address for your intranet:
- NorthNet - http://tanintra.tafesa.edu.au
- SouthNet - http://tasintra.tafesa.edu.au
- RegionalNet - http://trgintra.tafesa.edu.au
- User Name: tafesa\[network username]
- Password: [your network password]
Learning & Delivery -> My Delivery -> E-learning Support