Welcome to the New Look Moodle!
A fresh, clean layout - designed to make your course content become the feature, with improved menus and navigation.
Some of the aims & features include:
- My Courses drop down list available on all pages
- directed to "My Courses" page on login
- navigation to (and soon from) other TAFE SA websites through tabs at the top (more tabs will be added later)
- navigation to the main course categories at all times
- more navigation in activities & resources, so users can go to the next, previous or jump to any other resource in the current course
- access to key resources from all pages through the new drop down menu
- layout works on low resolution monitors, iPads / tablets and large monitors equally well
- simpler layout designed to make course content the focus of the page
- Course search available at all times (in the footer)
- More consistent look, feel & brand across the site (that use the new design)
- Course banners can be customised for each course or program (instructions available soon)
All of the standard themes & sub-themes have been replaced or upgraded to use the new layout.
In addition, the "Alternative TAFE SA" and "z_Leadership_Learning" have also been replaced by the default theme. In fact the basic look of the new theme is based on these two.
Please explore what the new design offers, report any problems or just tell us what you think.
Best viewed using FireFox 4+, Chrome 10+, Internet Explorer 9 (IE 7+ works OK)